6 ingredients and 10 minutes is all that you need to make these Whole30 Golden Raisin Cashew Energy Bites! With an extra boost of collagen protein, they are the perfect pre-workout snack or after dinner treat!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 heaping scoop Dr. Axe Collagen
- Splash vanilla
- Pinch salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add cashews to the basin of a food processor and pulse to break down. Pulse until small pieces are formed.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and process until all the ingredients are broken down and the dough begins to come together and create a ball.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out the dough and roll it into a ball, placing on your parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place rolled energy bites into the freezer to set – approximately 30 minutes. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer.
- Remove a few minutes before eating.
Keywords: energy bite, energy ball, protein powder