Whole30 Chipotle Burgers are the simplest dish to serve your hungry family and party guests this summer! Made in only 20 minutes, the only thing missing is sweet potato fries!
For the burgers:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 chipotle peppers, minced
- 2 Tablespoons adobo sauce
- Salt and pepper
For the chipotle mayo:
- 1/4 cup Whole30 compliant mayo
- 1 chipotle pepper, minced
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, egg, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, salt and pepper. Using your hands, mix well until combined. Form mixture into 6 even burger patties and set aside until you are ready to grill.
- Grill the burgers over medium to medium-high heat until they reach your desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium.
- While the burgers are cooking, make your chipotle mayo – mix Whole30 compliant mayo with the minced pepper until well combined.
- Remove burgers from the grill and allow them to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve in a lettuce wrap with the chipotle mayo and your favorite burger toppings – sliced avocado, fried plantain, and cucumber slices!
Keywords: burger, chipotle, grill, whole30