Hello hello. What do we have here?
Only the easiest, most delicious, ideal summer dinner! On your table in 20 minute, these Whole30 Chipotle Burgers are the perfect weeknight option! But the flavor says “HELLO weekend, it’s time to party!”
Entertaining in the summer is one of my absolute favorite things. It’s that time of year when you can hang out on the deck with a drink in hand, cook the entire meal on the grill, eat outdoors so the kitchen doesn’t get messy, and bask in daylight until 9 pm.
It really doesn’t get better than that.
Wait, it totally does!
Good food makes it better. Take these Whole30 chipotle burgers for example… a simple mix of ground beef, an egg, a few chipotle peppers with adobo sauce, salt and pepper. So easy and full of flavor!
And to top it off, Whole30 chipotle mayo, sliced avocado and a few fried plantains – my stomach is already growling!
Of course, good food makes any dinner party better. But often, hosting people gives me anxiety – making sure everyone is having a good time, never letting my guests’ drinks to be empty, and the obvious… making sure all the food is done at the same time!
Seriously, why is timing food so hard??
That is why I have put together the ULTIMATE Summer Dinner Party Planner for you! It is complete with recipes for an appetizer, main dish, side, drink and of course dessert. In addition to the recipes, you will get a shopping list with everything that you need! So there is no planning on your end – all you have to do is invite your guests over for dinner.
You can get the guide today – just download it HERE!
Make these Whole30 Chipotle Burgers and post a picture on social media and use the hashtag #imhungrybynature for a chance to be featured!Print
Whole30 Chipotle Burgers are the simplest dish to serve your hungry family and party guests this summer! Made in only 20 minutes, the only thing missing is sweet potato fries!
For the burgers:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 chipotle peppers, minced
- 2 Tablespoons adobo sauce
- Salt and pepper
For the chipotle mayo:
- 1/4 cup Whole30 compliant mayo
- 1 chipotle pepper, minced
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, egg, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, salt and pepper. Using your hands, mix well until combined. Form mixture into 6 even burger patties and set aside until you are ready to grill.
- Grill the burgers over medium to medium-high heat until they reach your desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium.
- While the burgers are cooking, make your chipotle mayo – mix Whole30 compliant mayo with the minced pepper until well combined.
- Remove burgers from the grill and allow them to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve in a lettuce wrap with the chipotle mayo and your favorite burger toppings – sliced avocado, fried plantain, and cucumber slices!
Keywords: burger, chipotle, grill, whole30
Pin this for your next Whole30!
Get your copy of One Bite Might Kill Me
Get my top 3 tried and true ways I deal with friends and family who question my food choices and recipes you can bring to the table that everyone will love!