This vegan triple berry ice cream is the sweetest treat to usher in Spring! There is no need to pull out your ice cream maker (or your heavy cream) to make this easy, delicious, spring dessert!
- 1 14 ounce can coconut milk
- 3 cups frozen berries (blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Optional: 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Freeze ice cream in a container until set – this will take a few hours.
- Remove ice cream from freezer for 5 minutes to soften before serving.
Keywords: sorbet, ice cream, berry