- 2 cups unsalted roasted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise and seeds scraped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Place peanuts in your food processor and process until the nuts begin to form a creamy paste, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add in vanilla bean seeds, honey, salt and coconut oil; process again for 2-4 minutes or until creamy. At this point, the peanut butter should be very smooth. I didn’t have to process it any further, but if it isn’t as smooth as you would like, add an additional teaspoon or two of coconut oil. You also add another teaspoon of honey if you like it a little sweeter.
- Pour peanut butter into a mason jar, or another airtight container and seal tightly. Store in your pantry or the fridge.