This thick and creamy Greek yogurt tzatziki sauce is made from cucumbers, lemon, and garlic creating the most addicting (and healthy!) sauce.
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Grate the cucumber into a colander, squeezing the cucumber to remove excess water. Sprinkle salt over top to draw out more water. Let sit.
- Press garlic clove into bowl. Add lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add Greek yogurt and stir to combine.
- Squeeze cucumber again to remove excess water. Add to Greek yogurt mixture, stirring to combine.
- Taste and add salt if needed.