- 1 cup fresh or thawed mango
- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1/4 cup Califia Farms unsweetened almondmilk*
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt*
- 1 large handful spinach
- Toppings: fresh mango, blackberries, chia seeds, and granola
- Using a blender or food processor (I don’t own a blender!), blend all of your smoothie ingredients together. It is important that half of your fruit is frozen to maintain a thick consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite things!
*If on AIP, swap out almond milk for coconut milk and omit Greek yogurt or use coconut yogurt.