For the salad:
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups shredded carrots (about 2 large carrots)
- ½ small head of red cabbage, chopped (about 2 cups shredded cabbage)
- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts, shaved
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
For the almond ginger dressing:
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2–3 Tablespoons coconut milk or cream, to thin dressing
- Extra cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss together.
- In a small bowl, add all dressing ingredients except coconut milk. Whisk to combine.
- Add 2 Tablespoons coconut milk to thin dressing, and the third if you would like yours thinner.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix to combine.
- Top with extra cilantro and chopped almonds!
Keywords: salad, side dish, thai