These sweet potato salmon tots are made with pantry staples, simple to whip up, and will please the pickiest (and youngest!) eaters. Serve in a lettuce cup, over a salad, or in a sandwich for the ultimate lunch!
- 1 egg
- 2 cans Safe Catch Alaskan Wild Pink Salmon (no salt added)
- 1 small sweet potato, mashed – about 1/3 cup
- 1/8 cup cassava flour
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Using a cookie scoop (mine was about 2 Tablespoons), scoop mixture into hands and form into a tot. Place on baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
Keywords: canned salmon, sweet potato, tater tots