An easy side to dress up any Thanksgiving table – sweet potato casserole with crunchy granola! This simple dish is full of flavor and will please the pickiest eaters!
- 4 cups cooked and mashed sweet potato, about 3 pounds
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Hungry by Nature Grain Free Granola
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together all ingredients except granola.
- Spray 9″x9″ pan with coconut oil spray.
- Spoon sweet potato mixture into pan and sprinkle granola evenly over the surface.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
You can make this recipe ahead of time if you want! Assemble the dish (except granola) and store in the fridge until you are ready to bake. Then top with granola and pop it in the oven!
Keywords: casserole, granola, sweet potato, Thanksgiving, holiday