A sun dried tomato crusted chicken sheet pan dinner made easy with a cracker crust and fresh green beans – simple, healthy, and on your table in 30 minutes!
- 1 pound chicken breasts, extra fat trimmed and patted dry
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomato crackers
- 1/8 cup almond flour
- 1/2 pound green beans
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- In a bowl, beat two eggs.
- In the bowl of a food processor grind the crackers until almost flour-like consistency.
- Add the cracker crumbs and the almond flour to a separate bowl; mix together.
- Dip chicken breast in egg and then in cracker mixture, covering completely and place on the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, wash and trim the green beans.
- After 15 minutes, add the green beans to the sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place back in the oven for 10 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F.