A perfectly balanced breakfast you can make in 5 minutes – this stuffed sweet potato breakfast bowl is loaded with protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats.
- 1 cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt, I prefer Siggis
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 Awesome Almond Wella Bar
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- Slice the cooked sweet potato in half and add it to a bowl.
- Top the potato with yogurt and banana slices.
- Crumble an Awesome Almond Wella Bar on top of the banana and add a little more almond butter for good measure.
Keywords: wella bar, sweet potato, breakfast