This strawberry goat cheese salad is the perfect addition to your next summer BBQ! Topped with an easy homemade green goddess vinaigrette, this salad will be the star of the show!
For the salad:
- 1 large container arugula
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 pint strawberries, halved
- 1/8 cup slices almonds
For the green goddess vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- In a food processor, combine olive oil, avocado, red wine vinegar, cilantro and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl toss the salad ingredients with the green goddess vinaigrette.
- Bring to your summer BBQ!
Keywords: salad, strawberry, summer