A simple spring pea egg salad is the perfect lunch for busy days! Easy to prep on the weekend and enjoy all week long, this egg salad is gluten free, paleo, and can be made whole30 compliant!
For the egg salad:
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup peas
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise*
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard**
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- butter lettuce
- gluten free/paleo bread, toasted
- sliced radishes
- Combine all egg salad ingredients into a bowl, stir to combine.
- Top the butter lettuce or gluten free bread with egg salad, sliced radishes and extra salt and pepper to taste.
*make your own for Whole30
**make sure there is no sugar for Whole30 or omit/sub with extra mayo
Keywords: egg salad, hard boiled egg, whole30