- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Gochujang
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, for frying
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine all meatball ingredients. Gently mix until until everything is evenly distributed.
- Form the mixture into meatballs just larger than a golf ball.
- Heat olive oil oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the meatballs on all sides, making sure not to overcrowd the pan.
- Once brown, transfer meatballs to rimmed baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160° F.
- Sprinkle with extra green onions and serve with cauliflower rice.
Recipe adapted from Food52.