Whole30 approved Superbowl food just in time for the big game! Slow cooker buffalo chicken chili takes 10 minutes to throw together and will feed a crowd – easy, healthy, and so flavorful!
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 can diced tomatoes, not drained
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I used Frank’s)
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Garnishes: avocado slices, green onions, cilantro, radish slices
- Add all ingredients (except garnishes) to a slow cooker. Mix to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Mix again to combine.
- Garnish with your favorite chili toppings – avocado, radish slices, and green onions!
Keywords: slow cooker, chili, buffalo chicken