A paleo and Whole30 compliant meal – you only need 3 main ingredients and 30 minutes to make this simple roasted lemon salmon!
- Olive oil spray, olive oil, or ghee
- Fresh herbs
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place salmon foil or parchment lined baking sheet. Spray salmon with olive oil cooking spray, olive oil, or ghee.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper, add a sprig of any fresh herb, and place lemon slices on salmon.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is written with rough amounts. Increase or decrease the spice quantities to your liking or swap them out for your favorites!
Keywords: fish, salmon, whole30, sheet pan