All the flavors of sizzling fajitas without the mess! These sheet pan shrimp fajitas can be on your table in 20 MINUTES and are Whole30 approved!
- 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small white onion, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lime
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- For serving: lime wedges, cilantro, avocado, and tortillas (or lettuce wraps for Whole30)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper and spices.
- Toss to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread shrimp, bell peppers and onions on baking sheet.
- Cook at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then turn the oven to broil and cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve in warm tortillas or lettuce wraps (for Whole30!) with a squeeze of lime juice, cilantro, and avocado!
Keywords: sheet pan dinner, fajitas, shrimp