Dinner made in one pan and under 30 minutes? Yes please! Sheet pan chicken fajitas are an easy paleo and whole30 dinner the whole family will love!
For the chicken marinade:
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
For the fajitas:
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 white onion
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Slice chicken into strips and place in a plastic bag. Add remaining marinade ingredients and place in the fridge for 30 minutes at least, preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice peppers and onions into strips and place on a baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Add marinated chicken to baking sheet with peppers and onions. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
- Serve with tortillas, avocado, lime, and cilantro.
Keywords: sheet pan dinner, fajitas, chicken