A super simple, healthy and delicious salmon collard wrap that is perfect for meal prep, is kid friendly, and comes together in 5 minutes!
- 1 large avocado
- 2 cans Safe Catch Pink Salmon, drained
- Salt and pepper
- 4 large collard leaves
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- Sliced carrots, bell peppers, cucumber
- In a bowl, mash avocado and add canned tuna. If your tuna does not have salt added, add a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Shave down the middle stem of the collard green. (This tends to be really thick and bitter. Trimming the stem will make it easier to roll.)
- To the center of each green, smear 1/2 ounce goat cheese. Top with sliced carrots, bell peppers, cucumber, and 1/4 of the salmon salad.
- Wrap the green up like a burrito! Fold the sides in first and roll, using toothpicks to secure.
Keywords: salmon, canned salmon, collard wrap