A simple way to transform everyone’s least favorite nut into a delicious homemade nut butter! Roasted strawberry walnut butter will be your new favorite topping for smoothies, toast, and fruit!
- 2 cups walnuts, raw and unsalted
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roast walnuts on baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and place walnuts in a food processor. Pulse until the nuts are mostly broken down.
- Add in freeze dried strawberries and salt and process until smooth.
Keywords: nut butter, walnut, strawberry