Made with beets and mint from the farmer’s market, this roasted beet and goat cheese salad is an easy and elegant summer dish!
- 1 1/2 pounds beets
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1/8 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Mint to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Scrub the beets to get them as clean as possible. Dry and cut into wedges.
- Toss the beets with olive oil and roast for 35 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- When the beets are done roasting, place on a serving plate with crumble goat cheese and pistachios.
- Garnish with mint.
Keywords: beet, salad, goat cheese, farmers market