A simple and healthy fall inspired breakfast that will have you licking your spoon clean and doubles as dessert – Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding.
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- optional toppings: fresh fruit, nut butter, whipped cream, cinnamon
- Toast the pecans. Heat a small skillet over medium-low heat and let it get hot, about 30 seconds. Add pecans and toast for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
- Add pecans, pumpkin, almond milk, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt to a high powered blender or food processor. Process until smooth and all ingredients are combined, about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a medium sized resealable bowl. Stir in chia seeds until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Eat as is or top with desired toppings.
Keywords: chia pudding, chia seeds, pudding, pumpkin