Soft, gooey, and dense pumpkin blondies with dark chocolate chunks are loaded with fall flavors that will satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free AP flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 1/2 ounces dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8×8 inch baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix together unsalted butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, and pumpkin puree.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix to combine. Fold in dark chocolate chunks.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Keywords: brownie, blondie, bar, cookie, pumpkin