This simple, 3-ingredient provolone and prosciutto wrapped chicken is easy to prepare, can be multiplied to feed a crowd and looks impressive!
- 2 chicken breasts, about 1/2 pound each
- 2 slices provolone
- 4 slices prosciutto
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray (I use Trader Joe’s Coconut Oil Spray) and place the two chicken breasts on the sheet.
- Top each breast with one slice of provolone cheese and wrap with two slices of prosciutto.
- Bake until the cheese is melted, prosciutto is crispy and chicken is cooked through – the chicken breast I used were thick and took about 18 minutes to cook.
Keywords: chicken, easy dinner, prosciutto