A paleo and Whole30 approved breakfast hash loaded with pulled pork and brussels sprouts, and topped with a fried egg. Make for one or a crowd!
- 1 large handful of brussels sprouts
- 3/4 cup pulled pork, pre-cooked
- 1 egg
- Prepare the brussels sprouts: Remove outer leaves and cut off base. Thinly slice sprouts, or use a food processor, to create shredded brussels sprout pieces.
- Heat a large skillet (I prefer my cast iron) over medium. When hot, add pulled pork. Allow pork to cook for 5-7 minutes. The fat from the pork will help coat the pan.
- Add in the brussels sprouts, cooking until soft and wilted, approximately another 5 minutes.
- Remove hash from the skillet and add in your egg.*
- Top hash with the egg.
*Feel free to cook you egg however you like it! If you like it scrambled, go for it. If you want it over medium, you do you. I love cooking my eggs over easy in olive oil so they get nice and crispy on the edges.
Keywords: whole30, hash, brussels sprouts