A pre-workout protein and energy boost – Peanut Butter Protein Bliss Bites require 6 ingredients, are easy to make, and can double as a healthy dessert!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 1 packet Aloha vanilla protein powder (1.3 ounces – approximately 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- Add oats to the food processor. Pulse a few times to break down the oats. There can still be some large pieces; you do not need to make this into oat flour.
- Add the rest of your ingredient to the food processor and process until a dough forms. You will need to scrape down the sides as you’re processing.
- Using your hands, roll the dough into 1 inch balls.
- Freeze for 30 minutes to set. Store in the fridge.
Keywords: energy bite, energy ball, protein bite, peanut butter