- 4 small peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 premade pie crust*
- 1 egg
- Splash of almondmilk, I prefer Califia Farms
- Turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice peaches and place in a bowl. Add sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, lemon juice, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Cover a baking sheet in parchment paper and roll out premade pie crust.
- Scoop peach mixture on the center of the crust leaving liquids in the bowl, and leaving a 2 inch border. Arrange peach slices in a fancy design or leave as is for a more rustic look.
- Moving your way around the crust, fold over the extra 2 inches.
- Make your egg wash by mixing the egg with a splash of milk. Brush crust with egg wash and sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and the peach mixture is bubbly.
I adore Trader Joe’s frozen pie crusts. Just make sure you bring it to room temperature as directed otherwise you will have a cracked crust on your hands!