An easy and delicious recipe for paleo soft pretzels that is perfect for Sunday snacking! Don’t forget the vegan cheese dip – both are gluten free, grain free, and dairy free!
For the soft pretzels:
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 6 Tablespoons water
- 1 box Simple Mills pizza dough
- 1/8 cup almond flour*
- 1 egg
- Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
For cheese dip:
- 3/4 cup cashews, soaked
- 1 cup roasted cauliflower
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 cup stock
- 1 Tablespoon tahini
- Smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. It should form a dough. If it is too sticky to roll out, add additional 1/8 cup almond flour.
- Divide dough into 8 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a long thin snake and form into a pretzel shape.
- Place on parchment and repeat until dough is gone.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with Trader Joe’s seasoning.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the pretzels bake, make your cheese dip. Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender or food processor. Blend until fully combine. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and serve!
Keywords: pretzel, Simple Mills, vegan, vegan cheese