- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 2 1/2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Siggis Ligonberry & Strawberry yogurt
- 17 grams freeze dried strawberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2.6 ounces dark chocolate squares
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Make a flax egg: Combine flaxseed meal with water. Stir to combine and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the shredded coconut, yogurt, and freeze dried strawberries.
- Add the flax egg and melted coconut oil. Stir until coated.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop mixture into rounds. Make sure to pack the mixture into the scoop.
- Place cookies in the fridge to set for 20 minutes.
- Chop dark chocolate into small pieces. Heat with the coconut oil over a double boiler or in the microwave until melted.
- Dip macaroons in the melted chocolate and place back in the parchment paper. Drizzle macaroons with extra chocolate.