No-Bake Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Macaroons are an easy healthy treat! Made with simple ingredients, no added sugar, and they are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
I’ve been on a real no-bake kick lately. And can you blame me? No-bake treats are a lifesaver if you’re not a great baker, or you’re short on time, or it’s just too dang hot to turn on that oven! Or sometimes you’re (read: I’m) just lazy and want to make something easy to satisfy my sweet tooth.
You guys went crazy for last week’s Raw Raspberry Lemon Bars – they’re adorably pink and perfect for spring celebrations. I am making them again this weekend for Easter! And I will be serving these chocolate dipped strawberry macaroons for dessert too.
Who wants to come over?!
We will be having an O’Brien family sleepover at my house this weekend and I am v v excited. I love hosting guests in our house and nothing is better than providing them with really good food.
And as you know, I am all about REAL food and REAL ingredients.
As I have been navigating through this health/food journey of mine, I have come to discover a few brands that truly align with my feelings towards food, one of which is Siggi’s Dairy.
Siggi’s primary product is an Icelandic skyr yogurt. It is thicker than Greek yogurt, boasts more protein than sugar in every single flavor, contains no artificial sweeteners, and is made from real whole food ingredients.
A match made in heaven.
These no-bake chocolate dipped strawberry macaroons are an easy and healthy treat to make for your Easter celebrations this weekend!
I used Siggi’s Ligonberry & Strawberry yogurt in these macaroons to work as a binder for the unsweetened shredded coconut and to add just a touch of sweetness. The recipe does not require any additional sweeteners; the yogurt, freeze dried strawberries, and dark chocolate (72% or darker!) are all that you need.
What’s your favorite no bake treat? Tell me in the comments below!
Make these No Bake Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Macaroons, post a picture on social media and use the hashtag #imhungrybynature for a chance to be featured!Print
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 2 1/2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Siggis Ligonberry & Strawberry yogurt
- 17 grams freeze dried strawberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2.6 ounces dark chocolate squares
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Make a flax egg: Combine flaxseed meal with water. Stir to combine and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the shredded coconut, yogurt, and freeze dried strawberries.
- Add the flax egg and melted coconut oil. Stir until coated.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop mixture into rounds. Make sure to pack the mixture into the scoop.
- Place cookies in the fridge to set for 20 minutes.
- Chop dark chocolate into small pieces. Heat with the coconut oil over a double boiler or in the microwave until melted.
- Dip macaroons in the melted chocolate and place back in the parchment paper. Drizzle macaroons with extra chocolate.
Don’t forget to pin this for later!
Get your copy of One Bite Might Kill Me
Get my top 3 tried and true ways I deal with friends and family who question my food choices and recipes you can bring to the table that everyone will love!