- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup tahini
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine oats, nuts, and shredded coconut in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil, whisk in maple syrup and tahini until combined.
- Pour liquid over oat mixture and stir, making sure everything is coated.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray. I love using Trader Joe’s Coconut Oil spray. Pour mixture onto sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, stirring once.
- Let cool, crumble, and enjoy!