The perfect mix of fall flavors and textures come together in this one paleo and gluten free Maple Tahini Fall Harvest Salad!
For the salad:
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash (I used the pre-cut squash from Trader Joes)
- Drizzle olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bunch green kale
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 4 ounces proscuitto
- Seeds from 1/2 pomegranate
- 1/3 cup Hungry by Nature Grain Free Granola
For the maple tahini dressing:
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss butternut squash in a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, until cooked through.
- While the squash roasts, prepare the rest of the salad. Remove kale leaves from stems and finely chop. Add kale to large bowl. Using a mandolin, food processor, or knife, shred brussels sprouts. Add to kale and toss to combine. Slice proscuitto and add to salad. Add pomegranate seeds.
- Add the roasted squash.
- Make the maple tahini dressing: Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar and shake to combine.
- Add to salad and toss together.
- Top with Hungry by Nature Grain Free Granola!
Keywords: salad, fall, tahini, butternut squash