- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 lime
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- ⅔ cup Califia Farms unsweetened Almondmilk, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prep your ingredients: Slice mango and place in a bowl. Zest lime and squeeze juice over mango.
- Make your batter: Whisk together the eggs and almondmilk until smooth. Whisk in the lime zest, sugar, and salt. Slowly mix in the flour – your batter will be thin.
- Melt butter in a 10 inch cast iron skillet over medium heat until coated. Pour in the batter.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the Dutch baby is puffed and golden brown. Remove from the oven.
- Top with mango slices and serve immediately.