A few simple ingredients is all that is standing between you and these hot honey wings! Grilled to perfection and coated in the perfect sticky sweet and spicy hot honey – nothing says summer like wings!
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 2 Tablespoons Tills Tastes Sassy Seasoning
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 cup chili sauce
Prep the wings and hot honey:
- Brine the wings: Add wings to a large plastic bag. Sprinkle sassy seasoning over the top and add 4 cups water. Refrigerate overnight.
- Make your hot honey: mix honey and chili sauce until thoroughly combined.
Grill the wings:
- Preheat grill to high heat (500 degrees F).
- Turn off half of the burners and place the wings over indirect heat (on the side where you just turned off the burners).
- Brush wings with two coats of hot honey and cook for 7 minutes.
- Flip wings (keeping them on indirect heat), brush with another two coats of hot honey, and grill for 7 more minutes.
- Move the wings over to direct heat, brush with half of the remaining hot honey, and grill for 2 minutes. Flip and repeat.
Keywords: chicken, chicken wings, honey