Sweet, salty, chocolate-y, peanut-y, and pretzel-y. These honey peanut butter pretzel bites are the dream team of desserts – made with Quinn Snacks!
- 2 cups peanuts, roasted and unsalted
- 1–7 ounce bag Quinn Snacks Touch of Honey Pretzels
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 3 ounces dark chocolate
- Add the peanuts to your food processor and process until it is almost peanut butter consistency. For me this took about 7 minutes.
- Take the bag of pretzels and break them down – just crunch up the bag so that the pretzels are smaller in size. Add the pretzels and honey to the food processor and process until the mixture comes together and forms a dough.
- Roll the dough into balls, about an inch in diameter, and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Chill in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes just to set the bites.
- Using a double boiler or your microwave, melt the dark chocolate. If needed, you can add a small amount of coconut oil to help the chocolate melt.
- Dip the chilled peanut butter bites into the chocolate and place back on the parchment lined sheet. Do this for all bites.
- Use remaining chocolate and drizzle the tops.
- Chill for 30 minutes in the freezer and store in the fridge.
Keywords: no bake, raw, peanut butter