Love Lemon Larabars? Me too! These homemade lemon Larabar bites taste exactly like the original and can be made in 10 minutes in your food processor.
- 1/2 cup almonds, raw and unsalted
- 3/4 cup cashews, raw and unsalted
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- Add almonds and cashews to the basin of your food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add in the dates and pulse until incorporated and a loose mixture is formed.
- Add in the lemon zest, juice, and extract. Process until combined.
- Using damp hands, form mixture into bite sized balls. (Mine were small and yielded 18.)
- Place bites on a baking sheet and place in the freezer to set for 15 minutes. Transfer to a storage container and keep in the freezer.
Keywords: lemon, larabar, energy bite, energy ball