My guide filled with hostess gifts – find everything you need for the hostess in your life, including a mini candle set, gorgeous gold serving spoons, and my favorite artisanal craft cocktail book!
We all go to multiple holiday parties each year and you know that you cannot show up empty handed! While a bottle of wine or bubbly is always a welcomed gift, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite and unique hostess gifts for you.
2016 Holiday Gift Guide – For the Hostess
- Shake – This is my favorite cocktail book and always a go-to for recipe ideas. Shake focuses on artisanal craft cocktails and makes you feel like a mixologist!
- Bittermilk Smoked Honey Whiskey Sour Mix – I first discovered Bittermilk when I won this giveaway on Fix Feast Flair. I used the Smoked Honey Whiskey Sour Mix to make the punch Alana details in that post for NYE last year and it was bonkers good.
- Kitchy Doormat – Really no explanation needed here. Just a super adorable doormat.
- Mini Candle Set – Candles are such a great gift. I mean, who doesn’t like candles? Especially Diptyque…
- Dog a Day Dessert Plates – Again, just adorable. Who wouldn’t want to eat Christmas cookies off of these plates?!
- Copper French Press – French press coffee is a go-to in our house. While I enjoy pourover (my mom makes some mean coffee in her Chemex), it takes forrrrrrever. And when I need coffee, I need it ASAP. Plus the copper is so dreamy.
- Unique Water Pitcher – How pretty is this pitcher?! It looks like it would be perfect for sangria!
- Salad Serving Spoons – I’m such a sucker for anything gold and these salad serving spoons have pulled me in and aren’t letting go!
- Cards Against Humanity – For those who don’t already own this game, buy one for yourself first and then buy another as a gift. Pat and I had this (and all the expansion packs) on our wedding registry and it’s such a fun party game.
- Clever Cocktail Napkins – I purchased a mixed set of 4 napkins over the summer and they are so much fun! I got the Straight Up, Buzzed, Pace Yourself, and Make Mine a Double.
This page contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase on Amazon after clicking one of my links, I may receive a small commission. The price of the item stays the same and any money I make goes to supporting this blog. I only endorse products and services that I fully believe in.
Get your copy of One Bite Might Kill Me
Get my top 3 tried and true ways I deal with friends and family who question my food choices and recipes you can bring to the table that everyone will love!