My chef gift guide is here – find everything you need for the chef including a cast iron skillet, dutch oven, and zester!
Do you have a foodie that you are buying gifts for this year? Or are you buying yourself a Christmas gift? (Note: I’m over here raising my hand!) All of my essentials for the chef are rounded up on this list. And while I love all of the baking goods I shared with you on Monday, I think I like today’s list better – my chef gift guide!
2016 Holiday Gift Guide – For the Chef
- Cast Iron Skillet – My most used skillet is my cast iron. I was pretty intimidated when I first got it; but now I’m in love! I love a cast iron for cooking steaks, burgers, and pork chops in the winter when I can’t use my grill. I have a 12 inch for savory foods and a 10 inch for sweets!
- Recipe Box – I am such a sucker for anything made by Rifle Paper Co. I received this gorgeous recipe box a few years ago for Christmas and it’s where I keep all of my favorite recipes.
- Classic Knife Set – Having sharp knives is vital for a home chef. I love my Wustof knife set!
- Pantry Storage Set – I’m an organizational freak. I love organizing things and love tools to help me stay organized. I keep all of my dry goods in clear containers because a pantry can get cluttered so easily. Mine are labeled so I know exactly what and how much I have at all times.
- Dutch Oven – You can make anything in a dutch oven! I love it for making large batches of stock or soup or risotto or really just. about. anything.
- Smitten Kitchen Cookbook – Smitten Kitchen was the first food blog that I ever read and have been a religious reader ever since. When Deb came out with her first cookbook, I knew I needed to have it. And so do YOU.
- Olive Oil and Vinegar Dispenser – These sleek glass bottles are perfect for sitting right on your counter making it easy to add olive oil and vinegar to any recipe without accidentally pouring too much.
- Zester – I’m obsessed with my zester. I use it for zesting citrus and it is wonderful for grating fresh spices like nutmeg!
- Epicurean Cutting Board – I recently purchased this set of cutting boards for myself after a friend recommended them. And after reading the reviews, I was sold! These cutting boards are made from a wood composite that is not porous and easy on your kitchen knives.
- Food Processor – This food processor is my most used kitchen appliance by far! I use it almost everyday to make smoothies, hummus, energy bites, and more.
Did you miss my Holiday Gift Guide: For the Baker?
And don’t forget about my favorite recipes to make with these gifts!
This page contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase on Amazon after clicking one of my links, I may receive a small commission. The price of the item stays the same and any money I make goes to supporting this blog. I only endorse products and services that I fully believe in.