My holiday gift guide for the baker is here – find everything you need for the baker in your life!
I’m taking a break from my regularly scheduled recipes to bring you a full week of holiday gifting! First up, my holiday gift guide for the baker. And be sure to check back on Wednesday and Friday for a holiday gift guide for the chef and the host!
2016 Holiday Gift Guide – For the Baker
- Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer – A mixer is a must have in any baker’s home. I adore my Kitchenaid and use it so often that I cannot imagine my kitchen without it!
- Bourbon Vanilla Extract – Every baker needs vanilla extract in their home. This is a great option or you could make your own!
- OXO Cookie Scoop – OXO is my favorite brand of kitchen utensils and gadgets. All OXO products are ergonomically designed and easy to use!
- Marble Pastry Slab – This slab is perfect for rolling out pie crust, puff pastry dough, or any other pastry! Plus it makes a gorgeous photo backdrop. Seriously – check it out here.
- Goldtouch Nonstick Cookie Sheets – These cookies sheets are AMAZING! You can bake cookies directly on the sheets without parchment or a silpat; and you can legitimately tip the sheet and the cookies will slide right off.
- Ceramic Pie Weights – Pie weights are perfect for pre-baking your pie crusts!
- Kitchen Scale – For those overachievers who actually bake by weight and not volume. I applaud you.
- Pie Box – A gorgeous wooden box that is perfect to #pieitforward.
- Silpat Liner – If you don’t have the goldtouch nonstick cookie sheet, a silpat liner is your best friend. The liner helps distribute heat across your cookie sheet and bakes cookies evenly.
- Homemade Decadence by Joy the Baker – Homemade Decadence is the ultimate book of baked goods! Joy has included lots of basic baking recipes and every variation you can imagine!
This page contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase on Amazon after clicking one of my links, I may receive a small commission. The price of the item stays the same and any money I make goes to supporting this blog. I only endorse products and services that I fully believe in.