Simple ingredients are all that you need to make these stunning herb marinated goat cheese balls! The perfect cracker topping and an easy way to please a crowd this holiday season – add these to your holiday party menu!
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- Olive oil
- Simple Mills Everything Sprouted Seed Crackers
- Place all of the chopped herbs in a shallow bowl. Feel free to use as much or as little as you would like – there is no right way to do this – just pick your favorites!
- Cut the log of goat cheese into approximately 8 slices, then cut those slices into quarters. Roll them between your hands into balls and place into the bowl of chopped herbs.
- Roll the balls into the herbs, coating all sides, and place in a shallow dish. Add enough olive oil to submerge the balls halfway.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Make sure to rotate the balls before serving so they are fully coated with the olive oil. Serve with Simple Mills Everything Sprouted Seed Crackers.