Made with popcorn, dates, sunflower seed butter, and dark chocolate, these healthy popcorn balls are easy to make and even more fun to eat!
- 3 ounces Made in Nature Dates
- 2 Tablespoons Wild Friends Organic Honey Sunflower Butter
- 1 bag Quinn Snacks Sea Salt Microwave Popcorn
- 1.3 ounces Alter Eco Dark Super Blackout Chocolate
- Place dates in a food processor and process until a paste forms.
- Add sunflower butter and processes. You should end up with a very thick caramel paste. Add 1 Tablespoon of warm water to slightly thin out the caramel.
- Make microwave popcorn according to package directions.
- Place popcorn in a bowl and add date caramel, stirring until the popcorn is evenly coated.
- With slightly damp hands, form popcorn into balls. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
- Using a double boiler or microwave, melt the chocolate.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the popcorn balls and place back in the fridge to set the chocolate.
Keywords: popcorn, chocolate, sunflower seed butter, nut butter