Made with only 5 ingredients in under 20 minutes, these grilled steak fries are an easy way to cook with purpose and grill the goodness this summer!
- 3 large yellow potatoes
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Pink Himalayan Fine Grind Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper*
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Clean potatoes and cut into 8 equal wedges.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Place wedges on the grill and slightly reduce heat (should be around 500 degree). Cook for 7 minutes.
- Flip potatoes and cook for another 7 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy!
*Omit pepper for AIP
Keywords: potato, fries, grill