Simple grilled radishes made in your cast iron on the grill! Seasoned with avocado oil, s&p, and fresh herbs, these radishes are the veggie of the season!
- 1 bunch radishes – washed, trimmed, and halved
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste (skip pepper for AIP)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 sprigs thyme, leaves removed from stems
- Preheat your grill and cast iron over medium heat, until the temperature reaches around 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, add radishes. Top with avocado oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme. Stir to coat radishes completely.
- When the grill is hot, add the radishes in a single layer and close the lid.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through so both sides get brown.
- Remove from grill (make sure have a thick oven glove!) and top with fresh rosemary and thyme.
Keywords: radish, vegetable