Summer grilling at its best – grilled greek salmon kebabs! Only 10 minutes of prep and 10 minutes of cooking stand between you and the easiest weeknight dinner. These kebabs are gluten free, paleo, whole30 approved and AIP too!
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet (preferably wild), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 lemons, sliced into rounds
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Serve with: butter lettuce, cucumber slices, and coconut yogurt
- Heat your grill to medium heat – about 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss salmon with avocado oil. Add the spices and stir until salmon is evenly coated.
- Skewer the salmon and lemon slices. I prefer to use two skewers for each one – this helps keep the salmon and lemon in place.
- Grill skewers for approximately 8 minutes, flipping halfway through. Note: the salmon will release itself from the grill when it is ready.
Keywords: kebabs, salmon