A Guide to Grass Fed Beef: What does grass fed mean? Why is it important? And where you can find the best quality. Oh and how to cook the perfect steak every single time!
- 5 ounce filet mignon
- Pat filet dry and season with salt.
- Heat a skillet (I always use my cast iron – make sure it is well seasoned) over high heat – the pan should be hot!
- Add filet and cook for 5 minutes without touching it. This will allow for the steak to get a really nice char.
- Flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow the steak to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Keywords: steak, beef, grass fed beef