A sweet, tangy, crunchy coating will be your new favorite way to eat salmon! This granola crusted salmon is topped with a honey mustard sauce and grain free granola – perfect for an easy weeknight dinner or date night in!If you don’t know this by now, then I will tell ya again >> I started my own grain free granola company!
You might have noticed the little bag of granola in the sidebar, or maybe you’ve seen it here. And maybe you’ve even tried it!! But I would bet money on the fact that you have never added granola to your salmon before. Right?!
Well I am about to BLOW YOUR MIND.
To be honest, I made this salmon as an experiment, as all recipe development starts, and didn’t have too high of hopes for it. I’ve had pistachio crusted salmon and coconut crusted shrimp before but wasn’t too sure how this was going to turn out. But dang, this salmon is epic.
There are a few reasons why this granola crusted salmon just works:
- Honey mustard coating. This mixture of grainy dijon mustard, honey and lemon juice is the perfect blend of sweet, spicy and just a big tangy. >> A winning combination in my book!
- Opposing textures! I am a big texture person and the more textures in a meal, the more I like it. The salmon in this dish turns out buttery and flakey – the ideal partner for the crunchy granola topping.
AND if you want to try out my granola in this recipe, or try it with smoothies or yogurt bowls or ice cream (OMG it’s AMAZING on ice cream!), you can order it here and use the code ‘WELCOME‘ for 10% off your first order!
When you make this Granola Crusted Salmon, post a picture on social media and use the hashtag #imhungrybynature for a chance to be featured!
And don’t forget to use the code ‘WELCOME‘ for 10% off your first order!Print
A sweet, tangy, crunchy coating will be your new favorite way to eat salmon! This granola crusted salmon is topped with a honey mustard sauce and grain free granola – perfect for an easy weeknight dinner or date night in!
- 1 pound salmon filet
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon grainy dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Hungry by Nature Grain Free Granola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat the salmon filets dry and place them skin side down on parchment. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, and lemon juice. Spread over salmon.
- Coat the salmon in granola.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes – until salmon flakes. Baking time will depend on the thickness of the salmon.
Keywords: granola, salmon
Make sure you pin this for later!
Get your copy of One Bite Might Kill Me
Get my top 3 tried and true ways I deal with friends and family who question my food choices and recipes you can bring to the table that everyone will love!