Make this GIANT Chocolate Chip Cookie for Two for you and your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day! Nothing says love like cookies and chocolate!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter (can sub other nut butter)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, soft
- 1 egg at room temperature
- Splash vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons diary free chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond butter, coconut sugar and coconut oil. Add egg and vanilla extract, whisking until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Dump the cookie dough (it will be wet) onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and place in the freezer to chill for 30 minutes.
- While the dough is chilling, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow the cookie to cool for 5-10 minutes before eating.
Recipe slightly adapted from Fit Mitten Kitchen – https://www.fitmittenkitchen.com/giant-vegan-chocolate-chip-cookie-gluten-free/.
Keywords: cookie, dessert for two, chocolate chip cookie