Nothing says football like snacks; these bite size buffalo chicken meatballs will bring the HEAT. All you need is a sprinkle of goat cheese and a cold drink!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup panko
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Begin heating an oven-safe skillet on the stove over medium high. (I like to use my 12 inch cast iron for this.)
- Place the chicken, egg, panko, buffalo sauce, and almost all of your green onions in a bowl. Using a spoon, stir to combine all of your ingredients.
- Using your hands, form the mixture into 24 meatballs. Tip: keeping your hands wet will help the chicken from sticking.
- Once it is hot, add a little oil to the skillet. Then add half of the meatballs. Brown the meatballs on all sides. Remove from the pan.
- Brown the rest of the meatballs. Add the first half back into the skillet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with more buffalo sauce, crumbled goat cheese, and the rest of your green onions.
Keywords: meatball, buffalo, buffalo chicken