- 1/2 cup red quinoa, uncooked and rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 1 large mango
- 1 large handful spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 green onions
For the dressing:
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Combine the quinoa and water in a small pot on the stove. Bring to a bowl, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
- While the quinoa is cooking, prepare your other ingredients: chop the mango, roughly the chop spinach, and slice the green onions.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small jar and vigorously shake to combine.
- When the quinoa is done and cooled (you can rinse the cooked quinoa to bring the temp down), combine all ingredients in a bowl, cover with dressing, and toss to combine.